To actively promote and sell TCC Materials commercial and retail lines of products in an assigned market area. Develop and maintain a profitable customer base, service existing customers by providing daily market support and ensure customer satisfaction in assigned markets for TCC Materials products and services. Primary emphasis is placed upon providing customer support services, coordinating distributor relationships, product knowledge training, developing and growing base business, customer satisfaction, and developing new market opportunities in order to achieve the sales and contribution objectives of TCC Materials.
- Assist the Regional Manager and Corporate Staff in the development of annual and strategic sales and marketing plans.
- Routinely call on prospective and established customers. Secure and renew orders, coordinate delivery dates and related selling details, solve customer problems and complaints in a timely manner and determine a customer satisfaction level with TCC sales and distribution procedures.
- Work closely with Plant personnel to facilitate a timely and accurate order-fulfillment process.
- Support, maintain and enhance commercial and retail distributor relationships in assigned market area.
- Assist in the development and implementation of new products and services. Evaluate new markets and identify growth potential for Package Products.
- Develop new accounts through core and emerging markets. Focus on the growth and development of commercial product lines and accessories. Explore ways to utilize existing and future commercial products through our Spec Mix silo delivery system.
- Sell company products, ideas and programs to industry shareholders, including: distributors, hardware stores, home centers, lumber yards, mass merchandisers/Big Box stores, building supply wholesalers and retailers, and contractors that are interested in carrying/utilizing the TCC product lines.
- Retail accounts: Service existing accounts by providing market support in the form of daily sales calls, as well as maintenance, and installation of point-of-purchase materials. Provide assistance to customers in merchandising products at the store level. Develop relationships with store managers, department managers, receiving department manager, etc.
- Training: Develop technical and application knowledge of TCC product lines. Conduct customer product knowledge clinics, train store personnel and participate in trade shows as requested. Provide technical support and product application training to commercial and retail distributors.
- Assist the Area Manager and Technical Services Manager to promote TCC and its products by working with Consulting Engineers, DOT, Architects, and other specifying agencies, in order to support the markets and applications targeted in the planning process.
- Inside Sales duties as assigned, to include: Perform sales analysis and tracking in MAS 500, assist customers in finding products used on past jobs, online project tracking, analysis of production reporting and inventory levels, etc.
- Attend and participate in industry trade associations to develop and strengthen relationships important to the sale of TCC product lines.
- College Degree and 3-5 years relevant experience preferred.
- Strong communication abilities with solid interpersonal/networking skills.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Possess ability to effectively conceptualize, plan and organize. Previous knowledge of developing sales/marketing plans for assigned territory.
- Working knowledge of PC Window’s environment, computer literate with the ability to analyze and manage data.
- Knowledge/experience in the commercial and residential construction materials industry.
- Experience with presentations and technical seminars.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Wellness Program
TCC Materials®, a leading manufacturer of spec blended construction products, established roots in Minnesota as Twin City Concrete Products Company in 1973. Now doing business as TCC Materials after expanding to include plants in Wisconsin, North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa, and Nebraska, they provide the Upper Midwest and Canada with pre-mixed concrete, mortars, grouts, tile products, concrete repair products, and decorative landscape solutions.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please apply online today.
We are committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants.