Troubleshooting, repairs, and maintenance of production equipment. Performs daily and weekly preventive maintenance programs to insure efficient operation of mechanical equipment and maintains a positive working relationship with other departments throughout the company.
• Maintains production and packaging equipment
• Prompt and effective response and resolution of work orders (checklist & reports)
• Maintains and checks tool and material inventory levels
• Conducts regularly and visual inspection (reports) of facility and equipment in order to determine repairs and communicates potential equipment failure and/or issues.
• Conducts preventive maintenance work required to ensure optimum working order.
• Effective communication with associates and management
• Follows proper safety and operating procedures
• Responsible for complying to all Safe Quality Food (SQF) polices/procedures and requirements for position.
• Responsible for following Safety (OSHA) regulations and procedures.
• Follow GMP’s, sanitation procedures, and quality procedures as set forth by QA and/or supervisors.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Manager.