Works as part of a client delivery team to create and implement advisory or advisory and technology solutions to improve financial, operational, clinical or patient safety outcomes within healthcare provider institutions. Owns and personally delivers pieces of the overall client engagement as well as train/mentor/oversee the work of consultants or associate consultants on the engagement team.
1. Independently collect, validate, analyze, and synthesize data to support engagement objectives.
2. Plan and complete assigned work within the engagement with high quality on time and on budget (e.g., leading and/or mentoring other consultants or associate consultants in deliverable completion in large projects, act as an engagement leader on smaller client projects).
3. Prepare and deliver succinct, clear, and insightful and influential executive-level presentations.
4. Proactively identify client needs and assist in developing solutions (e.g., help to identify business development/upsell opportunities within the client).
5. Facilitate effective, cross-functional working sessions with clients and GE stakeholders.
6. Establish credibility and develop relationships with mid-level client managers.
7. Serve as a professional representative of GEHC in all public and client settings.
8. Develop expertise in multiple solution areas or practices.
9. Participate in Knowledge Management activities as directed.
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required. 1. Bachelor窶冱 degree and a minimum three years of experience in either advisory services, consulting, or performance improvement in a healthcare setting.
2. Minimum two years of experience leading and managing projects with outcome focused deliverables.
3. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Excel, Power Point).
4. Ability to travel at least 70%.
5. Language proficiency in region specific.
Additional Elgibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
1. MBA or master窶冱 degree and a minimum five years of experience in either advisory services or consulting and a minimum two years of healthcare clinical or administrative experience.
2. Strong awareness and understanding of the healthcare industry and major trends in the geography in which client projects are delivered.
3. Demonstrated data mining and analytical skills.
4. Demonstrated expertise in driving change using Change Management tools.
5. Demonstrated experience in LEAN or Six Sigma tools.
6. Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
7. Excellent written and oral communication skills with demonstrated experience speaking and writing clearly and convincingly.
8. Demonstrated business acumen and analytical skills.
9. Ability to work independently and to consistently meet or exceed performance expectations.
10. Ability to adjust work and communication style based on situational needs.
11. Demonstrated aptitude for critical thinking to include the evaluation of ideas and synthesizing of information into insights.
12. Proven ability to accomplish large volume of high quality work under pressure.