The Spengler Company, Inc. is headquartered in O'Fallon, Illinois and has been a 5 Star rated service company for the past 42 years. We will only hire for a career, not just a year! We are the place where a vision is driven, the best are built, and the rest can only hope to be.
The Spengler Company Inc. offers a full benefits package including:
- Health, Dental and Prescription Insurance
- Life Insurance Policy Paid 100% by Spengler
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time and Holiday Pay
- 401K Program
- Innovative Training, Bonus Programs, Awards and Extra Paid Time Off!
We’re looking for exceptional sales person to sell sewer and drain repair to deliver the most efficient, highest quality customer experiences in residential plumbing repair and installation.
As a Plumbing Installer, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate technical compentency and ensure desired quality installations. You will ensure a proper diagnose and install the plumbing solution that was recommended by the plumbing solution specailist.
The position will be based in our office, with opportunities to travel to the market you are working in.
- Complete plumbing, drain cleaning and other related in-home, service calls.
- Available to be on call and team up with other sales associates
- Know how to maintain customer rapport to ensure the customer gets the best service and experience for the value.
- Educate and assist plumbing solution specialist when needed to provide the best options.
- Understand your quality installation criteria and hold yourself accountable and pride yourself on 0 callbacks.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business at the end of every installation.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
- Familiar with sales and the aspects of sewer and drain repair and replacement
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Passionate about The Spengler Company and loves the brand.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desires to be a better installer tomorrow than you are today.
- Outgoing personality and great image that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life.