In this strategic sales and delivery enablement position, the Solution Architect will establish a collaborative and trusted advisor relationship with both our external customers and internal commercial and product teams. This role is responsible for translating client requirements into solutions that create value for GE Healthcare and our clients, and is a critical part of the team that structures, sells, and ensures successful achievement of the committed outcomes.
• Align with the commercial teams to create, present and plan delivery for structured and custom solutions – while working to develop organizational alignment and repeatability for outcomes solutions designed. Work with the GEHC product teams to deliver outcomes via customer specific roadmaps.
• Establish a deep understanding of client’s business and technical needs in order to customize outcome based solutions, considering the unique business constraints and requirements.
• Lead development of formalized solution discovery sessions with customers, support assessments and connect the output of discovery sessions and assessments to built a viable solution in support of client leaders.
• Drive the necessary sign-off of the solution with proper input from the product groups on client business objectives, industry considerations, risk assessment, budget and preference; collaborating with the Commercial Team, Subject Matter Experts and the delivery organization(s) in support of the sale and ongoing delivery
• Provide technical and business expertise to deliver appropriate executive messaging as well as technical insight
• Elaborate potential options, select the most optimal option and develop the implementation roadmap and anticipated for the selected solution
• Oversee and participate in the complete presales process from gathering information to delivering presentations and capability demos that focus on the customers’ desired outcomes
• Collaborate with Program Management teams as part of the presales process to ensure seamless transition to the required outcomes delivery teams
• Interface with the delivery organization/s to ensure effective transition, and to provide solutions modification support as required during the outcomes delivery process
• Develop and maintain strong teaming relationship with other members of the company to leverage product, process and engineering expertise
• Survey market landscape for solution insights, direction, partners, methods
• Support marketing efforts to develop material, position strategies for subject product area, in conjunction with overall marketing message framework
• Broad knowledge of Healthcare industry and operations
• In-depth knowledge of Imaging Technology and hospital operations as they pertain to Imaging departments
• Broad understanding of healthcare products, services portfolio
• 5+ years of experience developing healthcare solutions that translate into execution and client outcomes
• 5+ years of experience in pre-sales/sales activity position
• 5+ years of experience in developing and executing on complex project plans
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, science, engineering, technology or related discipline
* Strong candidate identified, qualified candidates are encouraged to post.
Additional Elgibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
• Deep healthcare knowledge, understanding healthcare challenges from executive and operational perspective. Ability to think on the spot, sense and respond, and act quickly when faced with challenging solution pain points or questions
• Strong interpersonal skills, including creativity and curiosity with ability to effectively communicate and influence solution direction to both technical and non-technical audiences across all organizational levels
• Masters’ degree, MBA or other advanced degree preferred
• Demonstrated problem solving and creative skills, ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on market and customer trends – go beyond the status quo
• Ability to deal with ambiguity, strategic agility, manage diversity and initiative to drive for results
• Experience working in large-scale, complex projects and programs within healthcare.
• Ability to perform in a high-pressure environment juggling and executing on multiple priorities.
• Analytical and strategic thinking skills