New Electric is one of the fastest growing industrial electrical contractors in North America with over 40 years of experience installing and troubleshooting equipment.
With our strategy of adding locations as we spread across North America, our team has the expertise to provide a unique blend of quality, professional electrical solutions that keep operations up and running. Our comprehensive services and commitment to solving customer problems have made us the choice of North America’s largest and most admired companies.
New Electric is looking for licensed electrician candidates that are Journeyman with at least three years of experience in Industrial Electrical work.
- Must be able to wire 120v,480v & low voltage systems
- Experience with Measuring, Threading, Bending and Running EMT and Rigid conduit size 1/2"-4"
- Computer applications relevant to the job (Microsoft Office, Outlook, ERP)
- Knowledge of electrical calculations
- Interpreting information from rough sketches, plans, drawings, and specifications
- Journeyman/Master Certification
Additional skills required for role:
- Travel Required
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Highly technical
- Versatile in industrial environments
- Able to multi-task
- Capable of training newer electricians
- NEC Code
- Running projects large or small
- Sizing requirements for feeders
- Tooling requirements for jobs
- PPE and Safety
- Lighting, transformers, motor control, and switchboards
- Able to lift 50lbs
- Travel required.
We are proud to offer our employees:
- Health Insurance
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Company Vehicle and Gas card